skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Songs of the Open Road
Tales of Travel and Teaching in the South Seas
Afoot and light-hearted, I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me, leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune—I myself am good fortune;
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Strong and content, I travel the open road.
- Walt Whitman, "Song of the Open Road"
Where Am I Today?
Teaching at the old Alma Mater.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Sprinting Around Vietnam
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Countup from Take Off
Gone for 214 Days, 6 hours, 22 minutes.
About Me
Larissa
View my complete profile
Calgary, Canada
Christchurch, New Zealand
Bangkok, Thailand
Travel Reports
Singapore
Malaysia
Thailand
Cambodia
Laos
Vietnam
Hong Kong
PSIII Students Abroad
Chris (NZ)
Shannon (NZ)
Lindsay (NZ)
Laurie (Belize)
Melissa (Belize)
Trisha (Belize)
Katie (Belize)
Brad's Graduate Research - NZ and Belize
Sites of Interest
Christchurch, NZ
Christchurch Street Map
Avonside Girls' High School
The Press (Christchurch)
New Zealand Herald
ELA Teaching Resource
The Greatest Canadian Invention
Books on the Go
A Fine Balance (Mistry)
Great Expectations (Dickens)
PHOTO ALBUM
Bye Canada!
PHOTO ALBUM
California Soul
PHOTO ALBUM
Cook Islands
PHOTO ALBUM
Christchur
ch
PHOTO ALBUM
Hokitika
PHOTO ALBUM
Waipara Wine and Food Festival
PHOTO ALBUM
Skydiving
PHOTO ALBUM
Term Break Roadie: South Island
PHOTO ALBUM
Term Break Roadie: North Island
PHOTO ALBUM
Singapore
NEW PHOTO ALBUM
Malaysia
NEW PHOTO ALBUM
Cameron Highlands
NEW PHOTO ALBUM
Vietnam
NEW PHOTO ALBUM
Double Trouble from Malaysia to Hong Kong
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(54)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(3)
200 Days and the Countdown Begins
Sprinting Around Vietnam
Capturing Cambodia
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
►
2006
(3)
►
December
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment